Bucket Lists

2013년 10월 11일 금요일

ABIKO(아비꼬) : SPICY CURRY

Hi, everyone :)
I went to ABIKO in Doosan tower near dongdaemun staion. My university friend is working for Doosan in Doosan tower, so I visited him to have a dinner together. 

 This is Doosan Tower which is very famous for the clothes shops. 

Food court is located on the 7th flooer and the ABIKO is at the end of corner.  
 I ordered Curry with Cuttlet. In this restaurant, you can choose the spicy level. Level 4 is extremely spicy, so I selected level 3. (This level is still very hot for foreigners, so I recommend level 1 or 2 if you don't like spicy food) It looks just ordinary curry, but you will experience new world once you try. 

Ah, in this shop, you can shoose the topping like SUBWAY SANDWICH. In my case, I recommend MENCH GGAS or BIG SOUSSAGE as the topping. But it totally depends on personal taste.  Anyway, I enjoyed my dinner with my friend and it was so satisfied. 

It was rainny when we finished our meal. Above picture is the rainny scenery from the ceiling window. It's so beautiful. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기